THRIFT STORE GUIDE to BLACK FRIDAY|| DFW

2:04 PM



Hey FruGals,

      While major retail stores are hitting us with best deals, we can not forget about the hidden treasures waiting to be found at the thrift store. I know we can all appreciate a good thrift store find in fact, that's probably why we are frans. If you need help preparing before you hit the racks get my pre-thrifting tips every thrifter should know. 

Whether it's the thrill or deal, the thrift store is our common denominator am I right?  I wanted do a brief blog post to give y'all everything you need to know about Thrift Store Deals for Black Friday around town. 


Your girl did a little research to round up some of the best thrift store deals you'll find at our local thrift stores in the Dallas-Fort Worth Area. I hope this list is helpful to you as you map out your Friday. 


In no particular order below is a list of Thrift Stores and what to expect for Black Friday Deals next Friday: 




GOODWILL:DALLAS-FORT WORTH STORES  


We're stepping it up on Black Friday! Don't miss 50% off clothing, shoes, handbags, backpacks, ties, belts, books, media, linens and 25% off coats and jackets. AND 25% off our entire computer store! - "Facebook ad"


TEXAS THRIFT:IRVING, ARLINGTON, HURST STORES


Get 50 % off the entire in the store. Texas Thrift is known to have a huge selection of quality items. I've found great decor, kitchenware & nick nacks from the Irving location. Doors will open up early at 6am and closing at 9pm.


THE SALVATION ARMY: LEWISVILLE LOCATION 

Get 50 % off the entire in the store on Friday. Listen to this, if you miss out on Friday's sale, head back on Saturday as they will be doing" Black Saturday Sale! 


THRIFT GIANT: ALL 9 LOCATIONS 


Get 50 % off the entire in the store. With all 9 locations to choose from and doors opening at 7am! So many of my favorite home decor as come from thrift Giant. I think last year's Christmas decor came from the Lewisville location.  



THRIFT CITY: Lewisville & Richardson  

The entire store will not be on sale. But they will have 75 % off two selected color tags. I'm not sure the store will open early to accommodate this sale. 75% off.


ST. VINCENT dePAUL THRIFT STORES: Dallas & Plano  





Get 40% off the entire store while the first 50 customers will receive 50% off at the register for their purchases. It's a first come first serve basis. You will be given a coupon or ticket of some sort as you enter the doors in order to deem the 50% off deal. The remaining of the day all items are 40% off. Doors will open at 9am and close at 7pm. 



UGM SUPER THRIFT STORE: Irving  



Get 90% off the entire in the store the day before Thanksgiving and Friday. You read that correctly. 90% of the entire store. I'm not kidding. I had to ask the clerk again to make I heard right. Like really?. 
This location, in my opinion suffers from where it is located. The quality of items tend to be very low grade. Now my vintage lovers may want to check them out as I always find vintage garb when I go. Also if you are looking for furniture and decor, this place has a unique selection.  



AND THAT GIRLFRAN.. is something to share, like and save to your bookmark on your phone.. 




Here are a few additional store I wanted to add to this list. While The Resale Shop - Fort Worth won't be having a huge Friday Sale, they will have a great sale that Saturday! I love Lori and her team. You won't regret visiting them Saturday even after you've graced other locations. 

Family Thrift did not have any special Black Friday Deals to share with me as of today. They advised that I call back Monday. Thrift Town recently closed its doors.  If I missed a thrift store you are looking for details on let me know in the comments below. 






Love love being able to help you make the most of your thrifting trips with updates, store reviews, and style inspo! If you aren't apart of the FruGals community what are you waiting on.. pigs to fly or maybe for daBaby to marry you? IDK.. Join the mailer and get all my event updates and more! 


Happy Thrifting peeps!, 

Your fav FruGal xoxo 

Let's thrift through life together, socially: 
Instagram: @tiyunnaj

Facebook: ThriftinStyleDFW

You Might Also Like

0 I want to hear from you!