Best Places to Thrift- DFW

7:47 AM


Oh my gosh, back at it again… in Goodwill whippin, I’m thriftin’ again. 

Oh hey, Thriftiana here👋🏾 || * ✨The one question I get asked the absolute most from you is, “where and what are the best places to thrift in Dallas- Fort Worth ?!” Well today, I’ve got you covered! Now you can download my running list of the “Best” places to thrift in DFW from the link in my bio! .

As a (self-proclaimed) thrift maven who has been thrifting these DFW streets since moving here back in 2009, it’s only right that I share some of my hidden gems and most talked about thrift stores to hit up with y’all. I’m all for sharing the endless possibilities of creating your own personal style through secondhand shopping on Instagram and through my curated events

My mission is to inspire you to “thrift” out loud (don’t be afraid to choose used), with confidence and thrive in real life by being a great steward with the resources entrusted to you.

 In additional, buying from a thrift store not only saves you money, but it is extremely sustainable. Reusing items is always more ecofriendly than buying brand new ones. The reuse of items decreases the amount of waste going to landfills and the number of new items that need to be created. Thrift Stores are impacting our lives environmentally, socially, financially & personally.  
Alright so, there are so many thrift stores out there, and I have not successfully completed my goal of visiting every single thrift store in DFW.  

This desire to make an update to my last list was prompted by my visit to the new Goodwill Stores in Arlington off South Collins.  I shared my Thrift Haul with you on Instagram TV and plan on styling up my finds for some #thriftstyleinspo later for you.


A few tips I want to mention as a sort of disclaimer here:
No two-thrift stores are stocked the same.
Most thrift stores prices vary & are relatively cheap, going on big store sale days increases your “steal of a deal”.
Every thrift store is a hit or miss.
Find out when your local thrift store puts out new merchandise and make sure to stop in on that date to get the best selection
Always Choose quality over quantity.
Know what colors and style work for your body type.  (schedule a thrift-style session w/ me if you need help)
Visiting thrift stores regularly makes you a “Thriftiana” lol
Go with someone to help hold you accountable for your purchases. (Or you can always thrift with us!)
Never buy retail now that you’ve discover these thrift stores! 


 This location is on my running list of DFW Second Hand Stores List. Download it today before you head out!

Tickets for the Feb. 22nd Thrift Tour are still available! I’ve been told these trips bring out the “thriftiana” in you! 

Happy thrifting! 



You Might Also Like

0 I want to hear from you!