Thrifting through 2016

7:33 PM



THRIFTING THROUGH LIFE WITH A BIT OF STYLE AND GRACE! 

The new year was exactly 3 months ago for everyone except for me. Turned the BIG 3-0, haven't mastered Spanish yet, Leighton hits a milestone, my credit score is on the rise, finances are keeping me on my knees(in prayer) and somewhere in the midst of all my emotions, I started to embrace who I'm evolving into.. Me! The break for self discovery is still greatly impacting my social presence, but I feel so freaking liberated. With an ever evolving lifestyle like mine, you would probably think it's worth blogging about. Well it is, so I'm picking up where I left off in an effort to, this time, become more in tuned with my creative magic. Find innovative ways to inspire young mothers, women going through financial hardship and anyone struggling to become the best rated version of themselves. Oh and how to style effortlessly while managing your finances. 

Take a peek at what I've been up to over at Thrift inStyle.com
THRIFT IT CLIQUE: PERSONAL STYLE





You Might Also Like

0 I want to hear from you!