Purpose in Pageantry

10:32 AM


     



This Saturday, September 12, I will be competing in the Building Inner Beauty local pageant at the Courtyard Theater, 1509 H Avenue, Plano, TX 75074, United States. This pageant has a rather unique approach to your average beauty pageant. Building Inner Beauty is exactly what happens as you prepare and serve alongside this organization. Free to enter with no special requirements. Free for the public to attend. So please do join me this weekend! I'd love to see you in the audience!




     Since the first time I wore an evening gown in my tween years (high school homecoming and local church pageant), I've wanted to enter into the pageant world as an adult. Well life happened, my favorite little guy was born and I purposely put a once lifelong dream to the side to focus on what was most important at the time (stability and self-sufficiency). In the most recent years I've evolved.

 I finally figured out that God's plans for my desires were all being fulfilled during the time I began to rebuild my life and restore my self-worth after a failed marriage. You lose a lot of self-worth and confidence, you may even forget just how valuable you are when someone you love fails to appreciate you.



 I found healing through a dedicated relationship with Christ. I believe it is exactly what I was born to do, to overcome adversity and become beacon to others who desire to push pass their adversity, through spiritual development and gain hope to dream again!

 Entering this pageant is an opportunity for me to fulfill a dream I placed on hold, to step out on faith to overcome my fear of rejection, and to continue inspire teen girls and women to flaunt virtuous beauty as a lifestyle! I absolutely love that this program is actively involved in the community, has strong spiritual development opportunities and represents Christ!

I'll tell you the truth I'm nervous and honestly freaked out by the entire idea. I am! Leave me an encouraging word below will you!? I do however have a bit of joy knowing this is something that will empower me and others! 

   I strongly encourage you check out this program and it’s mission for you or someone who is struggling with rebuilding and restoring self-worth as an adult. Founder Crissy Broeske really provides an amazing program to empower and equip females to believe in themselves and realize their dreams. I did not know of this pageant until just recently, but after research, and becoming involved, I strongly support the mission.

Whether I win or not I will become an advocate/ ambassador for Building InnerBeauty as well as introduce this program to my hometown of Monroe, Louisiana. I'll post next week about my personal experience and the outcome if you are interested, or you can join me! Either way, my prayer is it inspires someone to never give up if you find yourself loosing hope on God's promise, to push pass any adversity, and influence others to live virtuously!

with lots of love,
 Ty

  


 








You Might Also Like

0 I want to hear from you!