#BornandMade

2:53 PM






 Thanks to Carol's Daughter and "I am that Girl" campaign I'm celebrating who I am and not what I think I should be! This campaign could not have come at a better time. Lately I've had to constantly remind myself who I am in Christ not in others' expectations. I'll be speaking at a youth conference this weekend and I've been lead to share the importance of knowing who you are in Christ. It's easy to get caught up in even the good ideas of who you should be. It's loads of pressure to be who I think others think I should be. 



 There has been for some time a fine line between helping other and pleasing others for me. I find myself being stretched thin doing Godly service for so many different ministries, I've become overwhelmed, burned out and even too busy to spend time with God. I'm still on pursuit of purpose here. I'm on a divine assignment! I know that requires spending alone time resting in His in presence more. If I'm too busy I'll never know what I am here for or where I should be. Also, as a single mom I have to be healthy, spiritually, physically and mentally for Leighton's sake. I want to continue to enjoy our time together and just live under God's grace!

 So last Sunday during worship service my Pastor Norris McGill pledge that I release the name I've been tagged to and guess what I am DELIVERT Honey! Yes! I am letting go of the need to say yes to every opportunity that presence itself. I'm taking off the hats of any commitment that requires more time being busy than time with God. I do know that I'm made in His image. A daughter of the King of Kings, who has given me free and unmerited favor. I am made with my own individual style to flaunt confidently for His Glory! I love the #bornandmade Campaign and now it's your turn! Go ahead! Use this link to create your own photo. Celebrate who you are!  
Stay encouraged beautiful,
Ty J










You Might Also Like

0 I want to hear from you!