My Favorite Places to Thrift in DFW

2:32 PM



With a recent shift in my financial priorities I'm a practically Thrift Enthusiast! I love the idea of not paying retail! I also want to get rid of some debt so that I can contribute more to a few projects I want to develop my community.  

Thrift shopping was always a choice in college, until just recently when I was forced to add pieces to my wardrobe in efforts to look the part as I aspire to venture out into entrepreneurship as well as making a positive influence in my community. I love vintage clothing. I’m a huge fan of the 50's era.  I pride myself on looking stylish without having to spend a lot of money. To the skeptics out there wondering if it’s possible to look stylish wearing thrift threads, there is nothing wrong with shopping for unique garments to compliment your style and basic wardrobe. You'd be surprise as to what you could come across. One women's trash is another woman's come up! (In my Macklemore voice) I love that song! 

I’ve received several requests from you wanting to know how to successfully shop thrift stores and which ones are worth the hunt. So I compiled a list of my Favorite Thrift Stores in DFW for you. 

To my Single Moms, you can still embrace your sense of style when your budget does not permit for new items. I'm a regular at # 6 because of this reason. I also will host a Thrift Tour for all my local gals interesting in going out shopping with me.

Thrift World 
3046 Forest wood Drive

Arlington, TX 76006


St. Vincent de Paul Thrift Store
 3052 W. Northwest Highway
 Dallas, TX 75220


Value World

2223 S Buckner Blvd #250
Dallas, TX


Thrift World of Dallas

3046 Forest Ln.
Dallas, TX

Thrift Shop  
6300 Skillman St.
Dallas, TX


Salvation Army Thrift Store  
12895 Josey Ln #245,

Farmers Branch, TX


Thrift Giant in Irving

1145 E. Irving Blvd. 
Irving, TX 75060


                

 
The Vintage Blazer again for work. I wore this during the fall with tights.
This Vintage Blazer was one of my #FAVFINDS! I dressed this down for a night on the town.


This skirt was apart of a Suit. The blazer was a bit bigger but the the skirt was a perfect fit.
I'm working on getting a sewing machine to tailor my garments. ( Fix it Jesus!)

Absolutely LOVE this Thrift find. Print Midi. Office attire for the office has been a breeze.
Let's see how I can spice this up later for a casual outfit.

Let's Stay Connected 



You Might Also Like

0 I want to hear from you!